Hi I’m Tony. I make a software utilities and libraries for computer programmers and language studying.
My most recent language project is cihai, for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages.
Notes on common patterns in project structure / layout in git-pull python projects.
New organization mirrors on GitLab:
New front-end app, “CV”, two versions:
- React Version: React + Redux + Reselect + webpack (source)
- Vue.js Version: Vue.js + Vuex + webpack (source)
See source code on GitHub at https://github.com/tony/cv.
New project: django-slugify-processor
New article: Demystifying Django’s import strings
Coding around the web¶
- My ports for the FreeBSD operating system on portscout
- My issues for FreeBSD in Bugzilla
- Software porting from Linux to BSD on my FreeBSD Wiki Page
- Unofficial tally / roster of open source contributions on OpenHub
- GitHub @tony for recent / current coding
- Elementary Algorithms – Book of Elementary Algorithms and Data structures #16
- pymux – tmux(1) clone in python #34
- aseprite – Cross-platform sprite / pixel art editor #888 #893
- tmux-mem-cpu-load memory, CPU and load averages for tmux status lines #30
- uMario_Jakowski – Super Mario NES clone in SDL2 and C++. Add CMake and get building on FreeBSD and OS X #1
- spdlog - C++11 logger #254
- python-cmake-buildsystem - CMake buildsystem for CPython #133 #136
- nanogui - C++11 gui library for opengl #128 #147
- pyston - An open-source Python implementation using JIT techniques #1072, #1073, #1085
- libpypa - Python parser implemented in pure C++ #50
Experimental code / patches that never made it upstream:
- Guest Speaker @ Fullstack Academy (YC S12) at 1871 (Feb 2017)
- Guangzhou LUG software freedom day @ Sun Yat-sen University (May 2013)